Tuesday 11 June 2013

Buddies 2:The Eastend plus Westend Africana.BLOG 22

         Sequel to Blog 19 this is the phase 2 continua of my literal work on the above article.Well,about the Eastend African Brit, he did asked for a favour the other day, for some reasons the internet in his humble abode wasn't active.So he asked if on my way home, can I be generous enough to come with my lappy topper and so I graciously did with all humility.Funny enough, I don't know if it is his stark illiteracy of the info tech or the inactive Internet that prompted him.Anyway, I ended up fixing the Tax disc for his ride.
         Here is the deal or crux of our conversation.He went: Meeeen (men), Nigerians are fraud competent.Shocked as I was, I manage to ask 'why will you say such a gross stinky throw up? He goes again: Yeah they are so bad and full-on fraud, I mean 75% of Nigerians are fraudulent in all their ways, thinking + business.
        Me: 75%?
        Eastend: Yeahhh 75%. Almost immediately he laughed loudly in a blushing manner.
        Me:I 'll like you to possibly make an apology for gross political incorrection( I was smiling though).Or at least correct your stinky statistical statement by saying: Perhaps 1% of Nigerians worldwide, think of it man; 75% of 170 million Nigerian population is huge men!
        Eastend: I said seven-til file parcent.
        Me:You talking absolute non-sense now.75% is a mega number.
        Eastend: All Nigerians except a few do fraud.
        Me:So that includes even your close Nig. friends, that you know too well as clean peeps?
        Eastend:No not such peeps, not do gooders as you.
Then I said if people like me exist, why don't you think there are millions out there  even better and more honest than I ? Several clean generations.
        Eastend Africana: Men Nigerians even teach fellow Nigerians & other Africans how to do shitty stuff.
        Me: Shitty stuff like what? I queried.I was slowly getting off my funny bones mood.
        Slowly and slightly getting bemused and ''flabbergutted'' I said what is the point generalising? You know I got no clue whatsoever about your ramblings.More often than not, honest Nigerians in all walks of life in the global market just carry-on with their individual life nowadays because the hype and counter claims of negative imagery by a handful of the Nig people don't reflect any proposition or supposition about millions of other well meaning peeps.I said to the Eastend Africana that this is where you really don't want people to get to, I mean a carefree attitude.Because when you allow people to get there, then you have most probably threw caution to the wind.I declared to him that every nation has fraudulent psychos, I will not defend crime as I am not even a criminologist, only simply making a case for the millions of good minded Nigerians the world over. Who most times have to endure the pain and painstaking of the diverse negativity for all Nigerian peeps.
       The Eastend buddy went like, yeah if  the law enforcement stop a Nig. they really want to check him, because ;Nigerians are really 'bed' ( with a loud annoying vocal pronunciation for the word: bad ).'Yes very bed people,so bed'.
       I reiterated to him that, which great or small country in the world is free of fraud practising? From the developed nations to the poorest of nations like Malawi.To me I said, its a selfish propaganda and a PR stunt to hang a nation of millions of vastly great minds as Nigeria.Its all boils down to the irresponsible, sucessive national government , who do not give a monkeys about how to reward its good people e.g refurnishing its international imagery.The government from time to time makes no effort to investigate some of the fraud cases.I think most nations are fraud guilty by the way.
      Lastly, Mr Eastend took a deep sigh and reluctantly said: Yes all nations are 'bed' and Nigeria too.So all nations have bad and good people? I enquired.'Yes of course, all nations have many bed guys.
       INFINITO END, to be continued.....
      Just a quick quib quest: Have you given a thought about accepting Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savour? Pls do accept him.Do you know why, you have to? It is simply because people go to hell because they never accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour.It was never because they are good minded people or bad minded people.It is because of lack of acceptance of their maker.Rm 6:23,Rm 6:11, and the most precise verse for this truth is: Jn 3:16.
     Have a great day, your usual host;
     King OmoZore.
     West Londoner.POst Coding xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment