Thursday 20 June 2013

Buddies 3:Eastend Africana. BLOG 23

        Good on you ''another drama tale'' I thought to myself  as I bumped into East Africana man.
 Ain't seen his brake lights for 3 cool months. Immediately I saw him, I was imagining what's the hype he's going to tell me for  a start.
        Buddy whassup? I said .He looked at me with a warm toothy smile. Am good and you? He replied. You look stressed men, what's the cause of the imbroglio? He 'd admitted being stressed by his Mrs. I don't want to know but if you like you may choose to tell me a brief of it, I said.
        Men, these women can kill someone o (African ascent).How can they ? Is your Mrs not your wife? She's cool. At least I know that about her; for real. No! He shouted out loud to me, that's how Dude's as you miss the whole point, she is cool, she is cool. What's so cool about her? He enquired from me. Continuing he said. That is why I am a dictator in my house. I am not necessarily an East African dictator, I am Mugabe from the South and Gaddafi from the North plus Abacha from the West. All three combined is me, he said.
        As a dictator I do what I do in my humble abode.She's just a woman and that's all. She is not a lady in my house, because she's not allowed. Buddy, don't start I quickly said to him. No, he subtly replied, 'Man gotto be a dictator at home otherwise, these self-acclaimed ladies, combined with their Western  feminism mentality can kill their man with stress'. Oops I started to make some correction but he wouldn't listen as it seems his believe is a grand finale. But as for me, at this stage knowing fully well what he is like, I started laughing at him. Firstly because I had no idea whatsoever he was talking about .More  so I wondered on my own if his dictatorship approach can sort out his marital character parody. END
         Enjoy the laughs.... to be continued....

Did you know? 1.That Bolivia has the highest altitude on earth.
Have a laugh:    2. Mugabe is still kicking strong because he eats Pangolin and Tortoise, which naturally live up to 100 yrs and above. Hahahahaahaha
Want some more practical jokes??? Ready,ready...steady? If you make me the President of the World I 'll put a stop to all religion.
        Now  lets do the objective.Have you thought about living an alcohol & smoke free life? It's realistically achievable.Just a single decisive decision will do... make it today!
        Cheers to the glasses of non-alcoholic wine.
        Your Host....KingS 'Z.            

No comments:

Post a Comment