Tuesday 26 March 2013

Buddies:The Eastend Plus Westend Africana BLOG19

          Yakkings between an East and Westend originated Africans can be crafted as follows:5,000,000,000 years ago in one cool evening I popped into my eastender african buddies apartment on my way from a conference call meeting.On entering his humble castle, I saw him having his dinner and he said to me with a bit of frowning face and a smile that he left the house for work since 5 a.m. He asked me what's the time? I replied 21:00 p.m and he said 'thats my life, 6 days a week'.Honestly I couldn't help but to literally burst  a big giggle.Quite typical of him, next thing he said to me '' this country? '' and almost immediately I bursted into some laugh.As if  to solidarise or empathise with him and not to make him look stupid , I then said , do you mean Western Europe  is full of back pain hardwork ?, he quickly retorted 'kai' , 'kai' , 'meeeeen its f**king rock solid hardwork. I bursted into some more loud laugh.This time I was rushed with a glass of warm water by his teenage daughter.
           While I was still making effort to make him feel loved and and understood , I reminded him that at least he is preparing to relocate back to Africa for good. He shouted loud while saying he can't wait to go back. Can I just say that this is a man that has visited Africa 3 times within the last 14 months prior to the end of the previous year. He collects fairly used Kindergarten Montessori School kits, washes or cleanse them thoroughly and off they are shipped away.Fantastic great trader in lots of ways.Anyway, to continue the story he re-emphasized that he has suffered so much in the U.K and that the mates he left behind at his majestic home based Eastend Africana has turned their life around in the village , many has made a fortune from government associates by their clever tricks. Furthermore the buddy wondered what he was thinking when he decided to migrate to Europe nearly 2 decades ago. Now he enumerated the enjoyment galore of his village age mates and clanship hierachy.Firstly the mates do not work as hard as Mr Eastend , secondly they don't pay any tax whatsoever-MOT,Bedroom tax,VAT e.t.c.Thirdly, they live in Mansions with nothing like Mansion taxes bla,bla,bla.Fourthly, they are revered as Kings and Hollywood international movie stars with chains of gorgeous, naturally demure women.Fifthly he enumerated that such mates of his are immuned against dirty jobs unlike him.
            Honestly the more he sang like a Canary bird, the more I laugh, and his kids are staring at both of us as if what are these old men talking about?Consequently I said to him, I  know you cannot regret migrating to Europe but do you think you have behaved wrongly by migrating to Western Europe in the first place? Oops he replied and then said No.I  then told him that perhaps God Almighty do not make mistakes.He is the God of order and when He created you and made Africa your birthplace , God did the right thing, but as a young over-ambitious man, you my mate felt smart and migrated to Europe.He(my mate) established to me as if he was practically agreeing that, God creates and gives all mankind opportunities to make choices including the clueless migrative decisions.But as if to make a dramatic discussion endless, he said to me:that the Taxman has finished him in Europe, he would have been a wealthy man especially as he works round the clock all through the year.The Taxman won't allow him to be wealthy he claimed.I tried to jokingly reassure him by saying: Maybe the Taxman  is his punishment  then for migrating to Europe.He gave a body language of been disgusted with what i just said.
            He listed further his dislikes:1.The effective Taxman 2.The Mortgage Housing System,whereby(in his own words) you effectively pay for over 25 yrs.25 years?? He shoutedly asked, in Africa you don't doooo that shit men, he screamed as if I did not hear him or don't know either.Continuing he reinstated that: In Africa when you build a house, right away from the ground earth and foundation to the sky,its all yours forever, the property owner,you do not pay any f**ing money,inheritance tax,council tax,home insurance bla,bla,bla,mortgage loan,what,what?? I mean forever its your own free property- he re-emphasised.By this time i continued laughing with so much risk of a possible exhaustion as the fan heating system in his home was dealing harshly with me.As a result of the basking heater I started moving towards his home exit while still laughing away.I bidded him goodnight,take it easy buddy....I said to him.From a distance I 'd manage to ask him what the whole discourse was about in the first place? Was it political or social-economics, he said he thinks it was a political battle for a subject, I  then said its both political/social economics but the specifics was on a global migration imbroglio; an almost vague global migration palaver.Since I was now outside the house, he finally took his head out of his cottage door and talked louder that African governments are to blame too, they are freaking and callously corrupt,I replied him by saying: That's how everyone go defensive and I had the last word of telling him off, 'go to bed man'.
                                                   Have a good one !!
             I must say right here that Jesus Christ shed His Blood for us at the cross of calvary and this same Son of God and who in the very nature of the Trinity is also God Himself was practically the sacrifice and the High Priest.More significantly as we may know and should be NOTED the High Priest Himself made Himself the living sacrifice.No matter what religious biase or affiliation we as individuals maybe, be it atheist, islam or juju magic; I am pretty sure that we all know that no high priest makes himself as a sacrifice.A High Priest would rather prefer to use an animal or an innocent relative of his pedigree to make a sacrifice.In the case of Jesus Christ,He did made Himself the absolute living sacrifice even though He is the High Priest.The clarity and relevance of what I am humbly putting across here is that it is only God Almighty, the Lord Jesus Christ who can take OFF our BURDENS, bags and baggages from our shoulders.It is not Politicians or the Western World economies nor the RICH mineral opulence and exploits in Africa that can do it.We need to face the understanding and reality of the spiritual and physical works today as never before......God bless Y'all
                           Cheers to the glasses, your host: KINGs OmoZore
      This titled article 'll run for a few weeks subsequently by God's grace.Look forward to it.Can my globally  increasing readership views do me the favour of dropping COMMENTS please inorder that i may not become complacent, I just wanna keep up standards.Kindly leave a honest comment or more.Thank you's in advance.////I Was met to post this yesterday but couldn't,because my pretty and kind hearted mother passed on to greater glory to join the good Lord. Rest in peace mum till we meet to part no more.Just praying for the grace of God to see us all her nucleic family through this period...its so hard and indescribably devastating.But mum lived an excellent life with good kids & my Dad.Typing with tears...I 've no idea of what am doing,I don't know if these tears 'll ever stop; just hope it does with a bit of wisdom, the whole world seems hollow and I feel empty inside of me at the same time with a bit of vulnerability!

No comments:

Post a Comment