Saturday 26 January 2013

Belching. BLOG 4

No disrespect,i didn't actually belch or burp a released gas from the stomach(That's foxy style) as this title may imply.A hmm sigh would have been better,but it would have indicated a hesistated body language.Folks i do wonder why peeps,i mean more than half of the Brits populace walk past each other and pretend a face of grin to represent a smile.Why,why,why?i need an urgent and immediate answer as i am about to bursting loose.This time am going to belch,burp,hmm and maybe someone may help to fart(i beg your pardon) as a contribution.I might as well break the wind,air,cloud and ground.If someone wants to smile, SMILE! Please just do the smile,what's the point of a grin?Its never going to sufficiently represent a toothy smile with its complementary 32 number of teeths displayed.Sincerely speaking i don't get it.Take an instance, two people are walking opposite each other at a certain(irrespective) time of the day,one puts up a huge generous and gracious smile and
 the other flashes a fake grin.As opinionated as i am about this,i 'll say that is unfair,rude and a sub-human treatment,anti-2012 olympic tendency.Infact 'if you try that at home',you may even be an endangered specie with a 'happy slap'.Tell y'all what,such a grin facial display to a stranger is kin to a woman who has been driving same brand of car for 10 yrs but doesn't understand the sign of an empty oil indication on the dashboard.There can't be a better bimbo.Could it be due to bills?debts?no man?no woman?.
        2009.It was widely reported on all daily newspapers nationwide how a foxy animal decimated a baby's face,having climbed the bedroom window while the parents were sitted downstairs in the living room.The dastardly fox did an evil on the innocent child.I need not do a further explanation as it's depressing.Point is i hate fox and foxes-big,small and little.They are repulsively smellish,act like a thief and behave dodgy round the clock,looking for an empty entrance to someones kitchen or rubbish bin.They criss cross the road un-expectedly.With their eyes as horror,beaming straight into a cars headlight, apparently testing who can outdazzle one another;certainly not BMW's.I re-affirm i passionately hate foxes and pray they 'll be the only bonafide animal to go on natural extinction,and as a matter of truth am possibly gratifying them further,by writing about them here in this dead of night.The most deplorable thing is, people call and address fox as Mr fox???,now tell me what is the significance of the Mister title for a disgusting foxy animalism.A serial thiefing animal,did he win a gold medal for us?.It is a fox,a name and that is enough for the stupid animal.Foxes should never,ever be addressed as a Mr again,its finally banned forever.I don't want to hear it,it doing my heading.If anyone is title driven for a fox,they may choose to call it Nasty fox i.e Nt fox replacing Mr fox.Company's nowadays even use it for adverts on Tv e.g foxy bingo, la,la,la.So a fox is a celebrity too?The animal has been personalised to names like foxy brown,Miss foxy brown.
        Just hanging out with a pally on a bright summer day.We drove under a bridge ,massive structure.It's as if i went into a big calculation of the when,why,what,how did they do it?i mean the construction engineers to erect such a gigantic motor/tunnel way bridge.I was totally lost in my thought and my friend Roy Gibbins was still talking to me non-stop perhaps for about 3 mins as part of our already started coversation.I did not hear him,i was in my thought planetary world.I calculated within seconds and minutes the strength and weakness,and tensile elasticity,vibration resonance,temperature and pressure of the varying harsh and bitter cold  weather conditions.I calculated and calculated.Density approximates of the traffic into the decimals,the alpha,gamma rays of the sun and the almost no-impact of the harmless moon.I was lost in my thought.I thought and thoughted,i did.Roy consequently had to beep the sound of the 4x4,before i could realise and come back to my normal senses.Then i realised i was in a conversation with my bosom friend.I became suddenlyworried that i do the thought thing often.I then asked my buddy if it is a good thing,he surprisingly told me that my mind exercises itself in constructive things,positive thing.Adding further to say that it is a good exercise and practice.But i had to say to him:Why do i care about the when,what,why,how of a long time constructed bridge?He gracefully told me that it is good thinking even though i am not a construction builder.But that i 've a constructive mindset,a building ,progressive mind.To be candid i just thought someone was mad for a few seconds;who?me!Think about it,why should someone wonder where precisely up,the snow came from?sky of course.Oh you too is lost in thought now.Goodluck,see you when i see you;hope you come back to normality as i did.
         As a child ,dad got me a mug and this mug was written ''Non Disturbere''.Fact is he bought the mug in Gwent,Wales.I never fully understood the meaning of the wordings on the mug and it happened that i never bothered to ask  about the meaning till this day.But i guess it was a good thing that i never knew the meaning and i never asked because eventually i could understand that it was possibly either an Italian language or a welch language writing that means'No disturbance' and many years later i came to realise  the meaning of a mug as a foolish thing.Am not sure if as a child i would have understood that my precious mug is a fool.Who 'll blame me as a child?SMH.
                                                                                                       Kings Omozore.


2 comments:

  1. Well, I quite like this. There are several grammatical errors, and the writing style is rather confusing. But over all, it's quite good. Merits a 6.5/10 IMO. With some work, this could get an 8. keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha,ha,ha.Thanks Garry.I'd absolutely love 'ur abbreviation,IMO...In My Opinion.Thats so cool.

    ReplyDelete